iOS live camera notification Failed to Load Attachment Response status code was unacceptable 500

I’m trying to get a live attachment of a camera feed to load when there is motion. This used to work just fine but about 3-4 weeks ago this problem started.

When there is motion, I get a Home Assistant notification but the attachment look like this on my iPhone: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

When I enlarge it, it looks like this: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

The weird thing is it works great on my apple watch, and its even a live feed!: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

My home assistant app is able to load the camera just fine when I open the app: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Here is an example of the notification service I am using that reproduces the problem: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I’ve encountered a problem similar to this and it was due to a broken Nabu Casa link. This was fixed by turning off then turning back on the Nabu Casa remote control toggle switch. I’ve tried that this time and I still get the problem as stated above. I’ve also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the home assistant app. I tried this on an old iphone of mine and I have the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Wondering if this has anything to do with a recent breaking change Ubiquiti did to their cameras and how it is affecting Alexa and Monocle users: Alexa Suddenly Stopped with Unifi | Monocle Forums