iParcelBox Smart Parcel Delivery Box - integration & custom card

We’ve had a few people asking about integrating their iParcelBox smart parcel delivery box into Home Assistant.

One of our customers @BromersWeb created a guide to manually create the sensors and services, and we’ve used his great work as inspiration to build a full integration and associated custom card.

Screenshot
It’s available as a custom integration at GitHub - gadget-man/iparcelboxHA: This Home Assistant custom_integration allows you to monitor and control your iParcelBox smart parcel delivery box directly within Home Assistant. and can be installed either manually or via HACS.

Configuration of the card can either be done manually or using the visual editor:

The custom-card is available at GitHub - gadget-man/iparcelbox-card: This Home Assistant custom_card allows you to monitor and control your iParcelBox smart parcel delivery box directly within Home Assistant.

Feedback welcome!

2 Likes

I want to say thank you for making this available.
I have installed via HACS, added to my integrations, restarted the HomeAssistant server but it fails to let me log in. I am using the password that is situated at the back of the iParcelbox booklet and have also updated my subscription for the premium one, so i do not understand why it will not connect.
it circles for a short while and then tells me “Unknown error occurred”
Any help appreciated.

Update:

Contacted iParcelbox and it appears I had an original box that needed an update to enable the api. They remote updated it and all now working.

1 Like

Great work - just bought an iParcelBox and used your integration - thanks for your work on this. VERY much appreciated :slight_smile:

You’re very welcome!