IPv6-only Support Status

I was wondering if its worth and possible to have a documentation page which shows the IPv6-only support for Home Assistant Core, Addons (growths as info is collected), Integrations (growths as info is collected), … and associated “technologies” e.g. setting an consistent Internet Proxy…

Maybe even with specific deployment scenarios which are possible/working or not possible/working? e.g. I have HA on ipv6-only K8S with an egress HTTP proxy (which gets ignored by some parts) configured to contact Integration required services like GitHub and so on. The installation only has/cares about ipv6 clients.

Basically as it looks to me, there is a bunch (not majority) of people having now IPv6-only deployments of HA and this would be a time saver for them to see what the current status is as well as ease initial adaption - if even feasible.

Wonder what others IPv6-only users view and experience is so far?

Sidenote: I currently try to upgrade the OpenWeather API and get again the “network unreachable” error - probably proxy again not respected (previously worked). will not invest time and just live with it. But thats why I bring up this topic, this would allow me to check a single page to see if my deployment scenario is/should be possible/working.

Hello,

would be nice to have a list of working IPv6 only components.

e.g. Music Player Daemon (MPD)