Iris motion sensors v2 stopped working. Errors in logs

I have several Iris motion sensors (Zigbee) that have been working fantastically until last night when all of them stopped reporting any motion or temperature changes.

I have several other Zigbee devices (hue bulbs, door/window sensors) that have all continued to work without issue.

I’m running Hass.io with Home Assistant version 0.96.5. I just updated today after the issue started, and have tried rebooting as well with no luck.

In the logs I see this error over and over.

2019-07-28 22:56:15 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/bellows/zigbee/application.py", line 365, in request
    res = await asyncio.wait_for(req.send, timeout=APS_ACK_TIMEOUT)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py", line 442, in wait_for
    return fut.result()
zigpy.exceptions.DeliveryError: [0xa1ee:0:0x8000]: message send failure: EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED

I’m still getting this error every 2 minutes. I tried unpairing and repairing the motion sensors, and they are working sometimes now, but the light bulbs are also somewhat intermittent.

I’m not able to determine what this error message is complaining about, but it keeps spamming the logs ever 2 minutes:

2019-07-30 15:54:50 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/bellows/zigbee/application.py", line 365, in request
    return fut.result()
zigpy.exceptions.DeliveryError: [0x405b:0:0x8006]: message send failure: EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED
2019-07-30 15:54:59 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
    return fut.result()
zigpy.exceptions.DeliveryError: [0xa1ee:0:0x8000]: message send failure: EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED
2019-07-30 15:55:02 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
    return fut.result()
2019-07-30 15:55:28 WARNING (SyncWorker_2) [locationsharinglib.Service] Received response code:500