Is anyone else having a problem with Tuya?

I basically created a brand new Tuya IoT integration as opposed to attempting to fix the current one :face_with_head_bandage:

Are you using the Tuya app or Smart Life app?
Did you use your existing Tuya IoT platform and just adding a new project or setup a new account?
Did you unlinked existing devices in IoT Tuya first before creating a new project?
Did you deleted existing Tuya or LocalTuya integration from HA first?
Thanks

I’m using the Tuya app/integration via the Tuya IoT platform. When I ran into issues, I rebuilt my device list, which was painful but fixed the issue. I deleted the prior Tuya integration from HA first.

Thanks. I’ve over 45 Tuya devices but LocalTuya isn’t behaving and is frustrating. I was using SmartLife but correct me if I’m wrong. (1) Unpair/delete devices in Tuya IoT, (2) Delete devices in LocalTuya HA integration, (3) Delete LocalTuya integration, (4) Install Tuya on my phone and pair my devices, (5) Pair my app with Tuya IoT, (6) Add Tuya integration in HA.

Yea it really is a pain in the butt to go through this with so many devices… Your steps are correct - they are also laid out here: Tuya - Home Assistant

Mark Watt also does a good walk-thru: The New TUYA Home Assistant Integration (FULL SETUP) - YouTube

So I just set up Tuya integration and what I experienced that was really weird was that the buttons and status was failing. Even if the logs said everything was a success.

What turned out to be the problem was that after following this: Tuya - Home Assistant, i had tried out different data centers to find my devices, and it turns out that things got screwed up when having multiple data centers in the config. I had two, and status and everything was weird. So I removed the data center that was wrong and set up the intergration again, then suddenly I could get the right status and turn on and off he lights again.

Hope this helps anyone