Is HA clairvoyant?

Hi there all,

Am using HA over a couple off months now and using this forum alot. So thanks for that but i have a time issue which i cannot seem to figure out and probably is caused by doing something i did’t really understand but did anyways :slight_smile:

I have some strange time recordings in my entity logbooks. Sometimes it states “will go off in 1 hour” and for this moment it states “Is off 22 minutes ago” but i did turned them off a couple seconds ago?
For what i can see its happing for all my devices added through Zigbee2MQTT and also directly through HA (eg GSM, Integrations etc.). Have browsed this forum alot but cannot seem to get closer to a solution. Probably because i don’t see the overall picture so i would appreciate help.

My setup:
Home Assistant 2023.3.6
Supervisor 2023.03.3
Operating System 9.5
Frontend-versie: 20230309.1 - latest

Addons (all up2date):
MusquittoBroker
Zigbee2MQTT
MariaDb
InfluxDb

If i run:

{{ now() }}
{{ utcnow() }}

It displayes:
2023-04-02 12:36:00.385278+02:00
2023-04-02 10:36:00.385532+00:00
And the first one is the correct time for here.

How do i get the time correct in my log? Thanks in advance.

The time on the device you are using to view home assistant is probably incorrect.

@tom_l wish it was that easy. The time (on my devices that view HA) is the same as that {{ now() }} states. I also checked the region settings off thoose devices but no luck.

Today i was testing with a device and it stated i turned it on and off 2 hours ago. And that is the exact time difference from {{ utcnow() }}. The problem is i don’t know where and how to start the correct troubleshooting. Help would be appreciated.