Is iammeter still supported?

I keep getting errors related to my iammeter integration, I’m not sure the people behind the company are making any efforts to update the integration and I’m not sure how to fix the errors myself, any help would be great

Entity sensor.iammeter3_pf_a (<class ‘custom_components.iammeter_http.sensor.IammeterSensor’>) is using native unit of measurement ‘’ which is not a valid unit for the device class (‘power_factor’) it is using; expected one of [’%’, ‘no unit of measurement’]; Please update your configuration if your entity is manually configured, otherwise report it to the custom integration author.
Entity sensor.iammeter3_pf_b (<class

The latest Home Assistant version requires a clear unit definition for the power factor sensor. Please manually set the power factor unit as ‘%’ in your YAML configuration.

We’re committed to regularly updating our integration with new features. However, please be aware that the review process can be extensive, and sometimes our submissions are delayed or not approved due to various, often unclear, reasons. Here’s our latest PR for reference: Bump iammeter to 0.2.1 by yangbo1979 · Pull Request #95885 · home-assistant/core · GitHub.

Additionally, if you’re looking for other integration methods, this link might be useful: Four ways to integrate the Electricity Usage Monitor (IAMMETER) into the home assistant. It outlines four alternative ways to integrate IAMMETER with Home Assistant.

This issue has been resolved in 2024.1.0