Is integration possible if using Google, Alexa?

Like many on here, I am looking for a candidate video doorbell that “does it all”. This being namely:

• Wireless - come on, it’s 2021 soon, who has wired doorbells. No drilling through door frames.
  • WiFi - 2.4GHz is fine - I have three internal cams on HA that stream RSTP absolutely fine over 2.4 (not that I watch all three at the same time of course).
  • No hub required - why that’s of course how OEMs make their money - but we’re not here to fill their pockets.
  • RSTP/HTTP url streams on demand (when button pressed for example). Don’t need 24/7 stream as this would sure flatten the batteries. Such streams can be easily captured/automated in HA.
  • Two way audio - a doorbell isn’t smart if you have to answer the door to speak to someone!

So there we are.

I’m looking at this:
https://www.heyimhome.co.uk/all-products/smart-video-doorbell?gclid=CjwKCAiA-_L9BRBQEiwA-bm5fr22orZcEzdbhgyGH06anQCOfC_g4VgBSKohmCfh1IoWeYsRnlxP7BoCfEkQAvD_BwE

Key thing here is that it - like many - is Alexa/Google compatible. I’m a python developer and did a lot with IPTV dreamboxes etc. I dont run Alexa or Google Assistant nor do I wish to. Question I have is if devices are Google/Alexa compatible, then should that mean it could be integrated into HA. For example if the “Skills” are source code that is available on the web, then it might be able to emulate the interactions as an integration / component. Is this the case? Are there any examples you know of that I could look at?

Hi, did you end up getting a Hey door bell and get it integrated to HA?