Is it possible to create a dashboard showing energy flows combining two integrations

This is a “is this possible” question.

I have some Myenergi equipment (Zappi EV charger and Eddi immersion heater solar diverter) and some Givenergy equipment (battery and inverter, and some PV panels).

• Givenergy sees the electrical supply grid, the panels and the battery, and from that calculates the house consumption. But it sees the Zappi and the Eddi as simply part of that house consumption

• Myenergi sees the electrical supply grid, the Zappi, the Eddi and the Givenergy inverter (but as a single item, combining the PV panels and battery) and from that calculates the house consumption (which is a different value to what Givenergy calculates because it excludes the Zappi and Eddi).

Plus of course, I have to look at 2 apps to even get that information.

I think I know that I can integrate Myenergi and Givenergy into HA using HACS.

My question is, is it possible to create a flow diagram that combines data from both systems so that I end up with the current energy flows through the grid, the house, the Zappi, the Eddi, the PV panels and the battery? The key to the question is whether I can combine two integrations in one flow diagram.

I have a software dev background, so I think I’ll be able to work out how if only I know whether in the first place. Though any initial pointers would be nice, of course.

Thanks

Steve

Use template sensors to obtain your required values and use them in the power flow card.

Hi! Thanks for that - really helpful. I’m going to give HA a try - a few days of pleasant footering awaits :slight_smile:

Steve