Is it possible to have multiple floorplans?

At the moment I try this:

panel_custom:
 - name: floorplan_living
   sidebar_title: test
   sidebar_icon: mdi:home
   url_path: floorplan_living
   config: !include floorplan-living.yaml

And it doesn’t work… It doesn’t work means it shows a blank page only. No errors thrown at log files.

I renamed the files accordingly and I did not change anything else. Are the file names hardcoded in anyway?

As soon as the above code works I want to add another panel_custom with the name of floorplan_downstairs.

There seems to be a problem with url_path too. It’s ignored. If I use floorplan_test as name and url_path: floorplan it shows an error that it does not find floorplan_test.html

running this:

panel_custom:
     - name: floorplan_test
       sidebar_title: test
       sidebar_icon: mdi:home
       url_path: floorplan
       config: !include floorplan-living.yaml

Prints this error to my log:

Feb 11 17:51:52 homeautomation hass[22947]: #033[31m2018-02-11 17:51:52 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.panel_custom] Unable to find webcomponent for floorplan_test: /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/panels/floorplan_test.html#033[0m

Thanks for any help!
(last edit: I allowed myself to poke @pkozul, sorry for this bold act!)

See my repo at http://GitHub.com/atomicpapa

EDIT - was so close this post helped finish the last part to edit the html file in two locations i only did one

Hi @atomicpapa I have a similar request

i tried to follow your repo but I’m stuck with same results

panel_custom:
  - name: floorplan
    sidebar_title: Floorplan
    sidebar_icon: mdi:home-variant
    url_path: floorplan
    config:
      hide_app_toolbar:
      config: /local/custom_ui/floorplan/floorplan.yaml

- name: magic_mirror
    sidebar_title: Magic Mirror
    sidebar_icon: mdi:face
    url_path: mirror
    config:
      hide_app_toolbar:
      config: /local/custom_ui/floorplan/mirror.yaml

I added panel_custom: !include panel_custom.yaml which is where the above is stored

I have all the yaml, svg, css files and the ha_floorplan.html files in the www/custom_ui/floorplan folder

Im just getting a white screen for both my panels…

Hi,
did you solved it somehow? I have the same problem. I have tried to renaming almost everything and still it is the same. Only when I put “floorplan” as name, then it is working.

Yep, check the link I shared above.