Is it possible to specify entities with particular label in selector filter of the blueprint?

I have a blueprint which propagates what I call an Auto Mode state from Rooms to all its Devices. Both entities Room and Device are represented as input_select. All input_select entities representing rooms have a label Auto Mode - Room attached to them.

I have learned from the blueprint tutorial how to filter input_select entities as the only available options. However, I would like to restrict the filter further to only input_select entities with particular label Auto Mode - Room. How to do that?

Thanks for any help

blueprint:
  name: Auto mode - Room sets Devices
  description: Blueprint for propagating auto mode from Room to its Devices
  domain: automation
  input:
    input_select_auto_mode_room:
      name: Input select of Auto mode Room
      description: Source input select for propagation of auto mode
      selector:
        entity:
          filter:
            - domain: input_select
            - label_id: auto_mode_room  # something like this?

There are only four filter types currently available for Entity selectors:

• integration
  • domain
  • device_class
  • supported_features

Based on @Didgeridrew 's response your only way would be templating in some manner. Basically trigger wider like you are now and add some template in the conditions.
I haven’t played with any labels, haven’t found a use yet. However since this is not a specific blueprint problem, I am going to change your category to templates. You will have a better chance of getting an answer there.

1 Like

Highly doubt it if labels will be ever available as filters for entity selectors. Labels are system specific and could be different for each system. The other types mentioned by didgeridrew are constant over all systems and defined within HA Core itself,

1 Like

https://www.home-assistant.io/docs/configuration/templating/#labels
There’s this.
Trying to help, it’s all I could think of.
Beyond that, make a Feature Request.