Is there a videowall or video matrix system that works with Home Assistant?

Is there a videowall or video matrix system that works with Home Assistant?

Samsung commercial displays and LG commercial displays are IP.controllable and can be used with command line switch/sensor or another integration. This is true for most commercial display. This have built ln function for make video wall

That said, HA does not process video and is bad solution for such thing. If trying to output to matrix you should look at commercial solution or so believe Multiple RasPi can be used to make matrix out.

Thank you.
My goal is to be able to have presets or scenes and then when I press them it sends video/audio from one source to another. Let’s say I have 5 screens and 5 sources, I want to be able to mix and match. The actual processing would be done by a different device but I would want to sent the commands from the home-assistant interface.

Thank you

Sound like you need av source selector

I have Atlona 8x8 HDMI matrix that work well.
Do you require (1) source image across multiple screen or just many source to many screen?

What are source types?

Ultimately whatever you use should be IP or RS232 controllable. This is basically standard for anything with this ability. HA can control that without issue.