Is there a way to automate changing a user's device to view a different dashboard?

Hi
I have a guest mode set up in my HA to modify the behaviour of some of the automations that are defined so that guests don’t end up sitting in the dark, gives them a QR code for guest WiFi and a few other bits 'n bobs.

In my kitchen I have an unlocked tablet which isn’t a kiosk setup, but has it’s own non-admin user and it views a simpler version of my PC dashboard. More friendly, less tech and stats.
I use it a lot to play music and whatnot while I’m cooking and while I trust adult guests to know what to press and what not to, I don’t trust their kids to not be randomly switching stuff on and off when unattended. It’s funny at first and it’s just kids being kids, but after a few minutes …

It’ll be easily enough to create a minimal dashboard for when people visit, but rather than having to go into the app to change the dashboard view back and forward each time, I was wondering if there’s a way to automate the change so that that user/device uses the minimal dashboard when my “Guest Mode” is active (currently triggered by a calendar entry with a boolean override)?

Browser_mod makes your browsers entities, so they can be controlled.
You could then make the browser switch dashboard on state changes to your guest mode

Thanks. I’ll have a look at that :+1: