Is there a way to display the calendar day similar with a timeline similar to MS Outlook?

Hi.
I am wondering about the display of the calendar. Is there any way to configure this (with custom card?) that I looks similar to how Outlook is displaying this? – I would like to add a “familay planner” to my dashboard and display the events of the day appropriately.

Thanks,
Marcus

Have you looked at:

I have double-checked in Github. This extension provides more than the ootb calendar, but does not provide this particular feature.
I guess this wont work as I have envisioned.

The Idea was that the calendar always takes the same space on the dashboard, regardless of having appointments or not.
I dislike that the calendar card adjusts its height dynamically.

I also haven’t found an elegant solution for this. But at the moment I use Dakboard and embed that into my home assistant dashboard and it looks something like this… I don’t pay for dakboard so I can’t remove the logo etc.
Only downside so far is it doesn’t work in the HA app… Works nicely in the browser.

Could you please share a screenshot of what you have from Outlook so you don’t restrict your possibilities of getting help to the people familiar with MS Outlook? :wink:

1 Like

Well, when I would be completely free, my dashboard would look like this.
The right side depicts how I imagine the calendar component:

• different colors per person
  • the events are not just a flat list, but have their correct position on the dayplanner timeline.

This will give a good visualization about appointments in morning, afternoon, evening.

2 Likes

Hi, there is the calendar card which has the option as ‘day’ for initial view.

Hi! Really digging the hourly calendar. after a year I wanted to ask if your hourly calendar has now added benefits of showing a line highlighting the current hour-minute as an overlay to the calendar?

Only been able to find resources for the setup of Agendas for the dashboard & that’s not even close in comparison with your calendar view! This in frontend on dashboard i s it an iframe to provider?

Summary

I have synced Teams Calendar. multiple GCalendars, TickTick and Todoist though continue with requirement for day calendar listing hours, the event title at start time with color blocks denoting source calendar.