Is there an easy way to copy a client homekit setup across multiple iOS devices?

Hi. I have the Homekit integration setup and running well, but I have exported a number of devices that are sort of painful to setup on Apple devices. I have to create the rooms, then go through a dialog in placing each device in the proper room, changing the labels sometimes, etc… My wife and daughters have no patience to go through this process, and if I have to do it on their devices, they tend to ignore it.

In my house (my wife and I have 4 kids), all the girls use iOS and the boys all use android. For Android, I set up the Google home integration on my phone, and configure the mapping once in the Google home app, and all the people I share the home with pick up all that mapping automatically.

The girls use voice control from the google homes in the rooms, but ignore homekit direct access completely. Is there a way to share a home or the config so this all works as easily for iOS devices? It would improve the value delivered to the ladies from all the time I spend with HA. :slight_smile: