Is this SSD hard drive enclosure including adapter good for a ha Raspberry pi

Hello everyone,
I’m new here and would now like to set up my first home assistant system at home.
My hardware is a Raspberry pi 4b (which I already have) and a Kingston a400 with 480 gb : https://www.digitec.ch/de/s1/product/kingston-a400-480-gb-25-ssd-6305464?supplier=406802
Now I am looking for a suitable data (SATA to USB) cable. I came across a SATATech adapter in the forum. However, after rummaging around a bit on Amazon, I also found this hard drive enclosure including adapter and, for example, a power saving function;
Amazon.de
This actually seems pretty good to me and the reviews are mostly good. My question now is whether the whole thing is also suitable for Home Assistant and above all 24/7 operation (and whether this works together with all the functions of this housing and also whether there is still enough power coming from the Raspberry Pi 4b alone, or whether I still have an extra power supply. I have the “LABISTS Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4 GB Ultimate Kit with 32GB Class10 Micro SD card, 5.1V 3.0A USB-C ON/OFF switching power supply, 3 premium copper heat sinks”).
Thank you for all your replies.