Issue with Aqara Wireless Mini Switch T1

Hi! I just set up my Raspberry PI with Home Assistant OS and the Conbee 2 Zigbee-controller. I’m using the ZHA integration. I have bought an Aqara water leak sensor and an Aqara wirless mini switch T1. I was able to connect to the leak sensor, it when I trigger it I can see the leak detected event as expected. I can also see the battery level.

For the mini switch, I am able to connect to it, but there is no event triggered when I push the button. The battery level is also unknown. I tried replacing the battery, but it did not help. I tried deleting it and setting it up again multiple times, and it is detected and configured every time, but still no event when I push the button. The blue indicator light on the switch lights up when I click the button, so I can see it registers my clicks.

I did some research on the community, and found a blueprint for the switch: ZHA - Aqara Wireless Mini Switch. It supports the specific version lumi.remote.b1acn01, however my version is lumi.remote.b1acn02. I could not find any information on lumi.remote.b1acn02 when searching, so maybe it is a new version. I tried manually editing the blueprint and update the model to lumi.remote.b1acn02, hoping that it would be compatible. I set up an automation using the blueprint, but it does not trigger when I click the button.

Any advice for what I can try next?

I just setup one of these myself, and I’m having the same problem. I have several of the none T1 swiches and they are working great. But this one does not show any button clicked options when I try to make automations.

1 Like

Same thing here, received the T1 button today and connected it to HA via an Aeotec Zi-Stick. It connects but then doesn’t register clicks or show battery level.

I’m able to have the blueprint find the device by changing lumi.remote.b1acn01 to lumi.remote.b1acn02 in the code but that off-course does not have any effect if no button presses are registered.

For me the same, hava a lumi.remote.b1acn01 working perfect, bought 2 new ones, lumi.remote.b1acn02 and both the same issue as you all have. Reconfiguration in HA failes. Is there a solution know to solve this?

Ok, so I’ve gotten the mini T1 switch to work! :slight_smile: Not trough ZHA, but trough the Zigbee2MQTT addon instead: more work to configure, but functional. So I suppose it’s an implementation issue in ZHA.

1 Like

Same issue, 2 Aqara Wireless Mini Switch T1, on ZHA > SkyConnect.

/Mads

same here. driving me crazy

1 Like

Same issue :frowning:

I have same issue.

I have the same issue.

I had the same problem, some of my Aqara buttons registered events perfectly, and some of them not, no matter what I did and how I connected them.

However (and I think this has something to do with adding them only once the hub is already connected to HA instead of Homekit), all the clicks/events start registering perfectly and immediately as long as you attach the button to any automation!

When there’s no automation set up for a particular button events, nothing seems to work. But the second I tried using the button events as automation triggers, they started working and have worked since. All of them.

Same issue here still (27.2.2024). Any idea if this gonna be fixed? Just bought 2 of these damn buttons…

Yep. I have the same problem. Just bought 4 of these and nothing works.

I’ve just setup my lumi.remote.b1acn02 on z2mqtt…but I only have the “single” press entity/function. How did you get the double and long press working?