I am having an issue where when my wife leaves for work in the morning, her device is marked as away and then immediately toggles back to home. This process repeats every few minutes until she gets to work, which I have a zone configured for (additionally owntracks has a region defined for work). This issue may also be affecting my device, but I work from home and don’t notice.
6:15 is when she first left, 6:45 when she got to work.
I’m using two device_trackers - unifi and owntracks.
- platform: owntracks waypoints: True new_device_defaults: track_new_devices: False consider_home: 300 - platform: unifi username: !secret unifi_user password: !secret unifi_pass host: unifi.home.gnulnx.net new_device_defaults: track_new_devices: False consider_home: 300
And here is her entry in
kristin_iphone6: hide_if_away: false mac: C0:D0:12:84:..:.. name: Kristin picture: /local/kristin.jpg track: true vendor: Apple, Inc.
EDIT: Went out for lunch today. Here’s the more recent logbook, and my annotations:
- I had restarted HASS 5 minutes previous - after 5 minutes (my
consider_hometime) Kristin’s state got set to away by default, and then 5 minutes later Owntracks pushed out an updated location. But then that series of events happened two more times, for some reason.
- 1:47: I left for lunch, so those 6 Schlage entries are expected.
- 1:54: I was marked away, but then HASS set me back to home and as such the front door Unlocked.
- 1:56: Door locks itself. Normal.
- 2:04: Finally considered away again.
- 2:19: For some reason Kristin is marked away - she’s still at work
- 2:26: I’m back home from lunch now. Door unlocks. Normal
- 2:27: Kristin is marked as at work again. Where she actually was.
- 2:28: Door locks itself two minutes after unlocking. Normal.
- 2:41: Kristin leaves school - probably marked as away due to owntracks location update.
- 2:46: Marked as at school again, but she was on the road
- 3:12: Marked as away again, where she was
- 3:44 Kristin gets home, door unlocked.