Issue with Integration Section of Configuration

I searched over the site to see if anyone else is having this issue but could not find a match. After the 0.92.0 upgrade on HASSIO I noticed the change in the Integration section with the circle and plus on it. I clicked on it to add Smartthings but once I click the config on Smartthings it just sits there with a square and a circle spinning around. It never opens to the configuration part. I tried this other integration components and get the same result. I thought maybe it was a bug and would wait until next version came out so 0.93.2 is out and still have the same issue. I am attaching two screen shoots of what I am seeing.

This one is selecting a component to integrate like Smartthings

This is the results I get each time.

Any clues?

I had a similar issue recently with Home Assistant. It was busy downloading & installing needed Python modules. I eventually got it to work.
What does your log file say?

Strangely the logs show nothing but then open HA in a separate window and it worked. So something it broken on the side bar access to it. Not 100% sure why it is doing it.

Are you using the Lovelace UI?
I think that looks like the old deprecated one.

Yes using Lovelace UI. But I am up to date on HASSIO 0.93.2 so it should be all new versions.

OK. I am all the way back on 0.90.2. I found if I went newer I lost the items under Integration to configure new integrations. I never tried 0.93.x though

All the new stuff is great so far but the problem started back in 90.0. So work around is to right click and open in new tab…then it works. Weird… but works

What browser? I tend to use Chrome.

It lean more toward Firefox but use Chrome too