Issue with map not showing

On my home assistant installation this has been a problem for awhile now. On the map the zones all show but the map itself does not show. Running latest version of HA on Raspberry Pi 4.

Even after all updates to the latest Aug 2022 updates on Aug 3rd, this problem still exists as I see it above.

Is this not a problem with your theme?
Try a different theme.

Default theme. I only assign the theme directly to each of my lovelace dashboards and not home assistant as a whole. The map is not themed at all.

Yesterday I had the map show up until I needed to restart. I was actually able to see and use. But since a restart it is not working again.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
Or try another one.

No go on that. Clearing and different browser, and different PC altogether doesn’t do that trick either. I work in IT so I have tried all the basics for sure.

Sorry, I don’t work in IT. In this case, you should be able to advise yourself.
I’ve been running HA on an Rpi4 8Gb without a single problem for a few years now and the map works fine for me in both light and dark mode. I was just trying to contribute ideas and help.

That’s the thing, even though I work in IT I haven’t been able to advise myself. I am really hoping someone can think of something outside the box that I haven’t tried, cause I am stumped and don’t feel like starting from scratch to see if that fixes it.

And I wasn’t trying to come across as a butt or anything, my bad.

OK. One last thought if this is not related to this problem.

I read through that and I do not believe so. I have been having this issue for countless releases and I just never really paid attention to it, I can still create and use zones and see where people are, just kind of annoying to not see the actual map under the locations.

The map magically worked for awhile the other day, and sometimes the map loads until I zoom in and then it refuses to load the more detailed view and blanks out (leaving my zones and trackers on a black and blank map). Sometimes zooming in and out a few times will get it to load, other times it never works. I upgraded again today and once again it seems to be doing the same thing. I am not at all sure at this point if this is a problem with something I am running (no addons at all) in my config or if it is my network blocking something, which I have checked and don’t see anything blocked in regards to HA or the IP of HA. If anyone has other suggestions I am open to trying anything.

Same problem here - totally random - same on computer and android app.
It has also been a problem for me on many versions.

Home Assistant 2022.10.5
Supervisor 2022.10.0
Operating System 9.3
Frontend 20221010.0 - latest

Same issue here, was working fine but now is 50:50 if it loads. Am up to date on everything.