Issue with Recorder and 2 other Component after updating to 0.51.2

hello I’m getting below error when I updated from 0.50 to 0.51.2

in Frontend, I get error check config for History, Logbook, Recorder. did anyone facing this issue?

2017-08-16 09:53:02 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.migration] Failed to drop index ix_states_created_domain from table states. Schema Migration will continue; this is not a critical operation.
2017-08-16 09:53:02 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.migration] Failed to drop index states__state_changes from table states. Schema Migration will continue; this is not a critical operation.
2017-08-16 09:53:10 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of recorder is taking over 10 seconds.
2017-08-16 09:54:54 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.migration] Failed to drop index states__significant_changes from table states. Schema Migration will continue; this is not a critical operation.
2017-08-16 09:54:54 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.migration] Failed to drop index ix_states_entity_id_created from table states. Schema Migration will continue; this is not a critical operation.
2017-08-16 09:56:48 ERROR (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.util] Error executing query: (sqlite3.OperationalError) disk I/O error [SQL: 'CREATE INDEX ix_states_entity_id_last_updated ON states (entity_id, last_updated)']

Is your disk/sdcard full?

I have the same problem but I think it has something to do with sqlite not installing.

HA is running on Windows and disk is not full

did you fix it?

Fixed by downgrading to 0.50.2. Tried 0.51.1 but the same issue would persist.

I will try again this weekend.

let me know if u found a fix for it,

This is my fix that spans 3 days, due to my work hours.

DAY 1:
Clean install HASS 0.50.2 on RPi 3.
Run HASS first time to generate config files.
Copy over config files from my back-up of a working 0.50.2 HASS (before the upgrade borked the components).
Run HASS again to confirm config files work.

DAY 2:
Edit configuration.yaml and manually add the recorder component. <-- main reason my logbook and history components borked. Just to be safe, add recorder before the logbook and history lines.
Upgrade HASS to 0.51.1
Once upgrade is done, leave HASS alone. Do not interact or mess with the PI in any way.

DAY 3:
Once the database has been migrated, update HASS to 0.51.2.

HASS should be working now without logbook, history, and recorder giving errors.