Issue with Sonoff ZBMINI-L (No Neutral) dropping

I appear to be having the same kind of problem.
The Zbmini-L’s I have (3) are leave the zigbee network about 40 seconds after they got discovered, sometimes they rejoin again and repeat the process for some time.
The green light keeps blinking when the Zigbee coordinator tells me the device is ready for usage.

I also just bought 5 ZBMini-L2 extreme device and 3 out of 5 show the same behaviour. One of the two correctly functioning switches also had the incorrect behaviour but somehow started behaving as expected…

I wired them correctly and even made a test setup to be able to create an environment where the devices are within 3 meters of the controller, but the same behaviour happens there…

The normal ZBMini’s I have do function correctly…

I have the same problem with zbmini-L2, after a period Of Time (1 por 2 days), the devices getting disconnected Of HA, anyone could recomend a better zigbee device that I don’t have to reconfigure in a large period Of time?

I don’t know any other Zigbee switches that don’t need a neutral wire.
There probably is something wrong in the functionality for joining a Zigbee network, but somehow it appears to be possible to get around this (hence 2 of the 5 ZBMini-L2 devices working for me) Unfortunately I don’t know what happened that those 2 do function correctly…

So an update from me:
The ZBMINI Extreme (L2’s) have been perfect for me. My long standing discussion with Sonoff has resulted in them sending me 5 replacement extremes for my 5 ZBMINI-L’s at no additional cost.

For those struggling with the extremes:

• Do you have them with a high enough wattage on? (e.g. adding a bypass might help your situation)
  • Does the device lose power and stop responding (e.g. if you open the switch and press the button, does the relay activate?)
  • Does the device connect to your coordinator or does it connect via another
  • Are firmware on your coordinator, and sonoff devices up to date, and running latest Zigbee2Mqtt/ZHA? - There’s another thread around the devices falling off network here → Sonoff ZigBee devices always falling off the network - what can I do? - #35 by Marcel1

Although I don’t know of other zigbee devices, I also dropped in a Shelly with a neutral bypass and that works perfectly.

What I would say though with the extremes is be very delicate with the button on the unit. they’re held in basically with 2 very, very small solder contact points and my test unit that i’ve moved around between circuits - I’ve managed to rip the switch off the board which looks like it’ll be an absolute mission to re-solder.

edit: to be clear I’ve had an extreme in for over a month (about 6/7 weeks?) with no issues whatsoever, where a regular zbmini couldn’t do 7 days.

Having broken a switch on one, i’d pop the top off the extreme (pry in the sides, they’re just clipped on) and check the switch. Before my switch failed/fell off I was getting intermittent power to the device.

Mine just started to disconnect every 2 days. It had been working fine for a year. I think it’s just “too old”, gonna throw it in trash…

Has this been fixed somehow? I have mine do the same thing… keep disconnecting.