Issue with switches

I re-installed my HA instance on Raspberry Pi. I added one switch (Sonoff Basic ZigBee). When I try to turn it on nothing happens and in Zigbee2Mqtt logs i can see:

Zigbee2MQTT:error 2020-08-19 09:37:45: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'Light Room Left TV Light' failed: 'Error: Command 0x00124b001e732707/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null}) failed (AREQ - AF - dataConfirm after 9000ms)'
Zigbee2MQTT:info  2020-08-19 09:37:45: MQTT publish: topic 'zigbee2mqtt/bridge/log', payload '{"type":"zigbee_publish_error","message":"Publish 'set' 'state' to 'Light Room Left TV Light' failed: 'Error: Command 0x00124b001e732707/1 genOnOff.off({}, {\"timeout\":10000,\"disableResponse\":false,\"disableDefaultResponse\":false,\"direction\":0,\"srcEndpoint\":null,\"reservedBits\":0,\"manufacturerCode\":null,\"transactionSequenceNumber\":null}) failed (AREQ - AF - dataConfirm after 9000ms)'","meta":{"friendly_name":"Light Room Left TV Light"}}'
Zigbee2MQTT:info  2020-08-19 09:38:32: MQTT publish: topic 'zigbee2mqtt/Light Room Left TV Light', payload '{"state":"OFF","linkquality":65}'

What is the reason and how to deal with it?

I have no experience with 'Sonoff Basic ZigBee’m but know from other switches that the number of “connected controllers” is limited. Have you tried to reset the switch and then add/connect it to the Pi?

Another thing that comes to mind is that you use the old “entity name” where this might have changed. Just a thought.

Thanks for a reply. This is the only device I connected to HA. I tried to reset it and paired once again but still doesn’t work. That was fresh instance of HA, with MQTT, Zigbee2Mqtt and Zigbee2Mqtt Assistant added.
This device works well with Tuya Smart Life right now. But I want to use HA.