Issue with Tuya Integration: CREATE - WARM TOWEL PRO 1500 WiFi Towel Radiator

Hi everyone,

I’m encountering an issue with a towel radiator, from CREATE brand, that I have integrated into Home Assistant via the Tuya integration. Most of my devices work correctly, but this specific towel radiator is not functioning properly within Home Assistant.

Here are the details:

The towel radiator works perfectly in the Smart Life app. However, in Home Assistant, when I try to use the mode button within the climate entity, nothing happens. Other devices under the same Tuya integration work fine.

I’ve tried checking logs and reviewing similar issues but haven’t been able to find a solution. Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

I found a solution by myself. The solution was to install the Tuya Local integration, which allows for local control of Tuya devices without relying on the cloud. After setting this up using the following component:

Tuya Local Integration - GitHub

The climate entity now works perfectly, and the mode button functions as expected.

If anyone else encounters a similar problem, I recommend trying this integration.

Regards.
MA

Hello, I am interested in this model of towel dryer and I would like to have some details. Is it possible to manage the towel dryer part independently from the heating part.

Did you get the fan working as well? I’ve got it running with Tuya local but see no preset

hi, i have the same problem. can you share your preset pls?

Hi

It is working with the GitHub - make-all/tuya-local: Local support for Tuya devices in Home Assistant integration

Nothing special in the configuration, just follow the instrucctions and login with the Smart Life application

Regards

yes, towel and dryer independently

Regards