Issue with Zwave JS & Kwikset Lock (Not Zwave Plus)

I’m still struggling to get things working right in ZWaveJStoMQTT and they work in the previous OZW fine. More research on the GitHub pages indicates that my items not working right (locks and garage doors) since they are not ZWave plus they aren’t make a lifeline group and thus aren’t giving me the control options needed. I’m trying to add a group per some suggestions from the GitHub page but it’s not giving me the option to make a group on any of the items. The only thing I could select is a node association which I tried to associate with node 1 (HUSBZB-1 stick). The problem is I could not see a way to save the info and leaving the node and coming back it was blank again. Are these groups and associations created outside the control panel somewhere?

This was solved with the awesome help of the guys on Discord. Trying to fix my migrated items from OZW to ZWaveJS2MQTT where my secure items would not fully interview and connect. Turns out everything was good all along with my devices and my secure key got messed up somewhere along the way. I took my old 0xAB, 0x12 style key and removed the 0x, the commas and the spaces and placed it back in the control panel. This is where I’m pretty sure it went wrong for me… after you place your key in there press save in the lower right of the control panel. I was following the instructions by @petro, I’m not blaming him by no means, with out his guide I’d still using OZW, I was just being literal probably because the first time I screwed it up and deleted the add-on not the integration like I should have.

I’m hoping this helps someone else because it’s been driving me nuts trying to get my Kwikset 910 locks (both styles with and without the keypad) as well as my Linear NGD00Z-4 Garage door controllers working. If your having the same trouble and trying every nugget of advice you find on GitHub and elsewhere, there was nothing special needed and after updating my key with a save I just re-interviewed the locks and they populated all the extra fields. After 30 min though they still were not showing full control in HA (the garage doors sorted themselves out as I was refreshing the first lock) so I needed to do a quick HA restart and viola there they were.

how to do that? change the ox string