Its New Years Eve! Free to collector or just pay postage (UK ONLY!)

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

I have 4x RGBW MiLight Bulbs & a MiLight bridge…

They have been sat in a draw for way too long and they need to go to a new home!

If you live in the UK and are interested in these items for your Home Assistant setup you can either collect them from me (Bristol) or I can ship them to you however you will have to pay the shipping fees.

There are some terms… I don’t want to give these away only for them to end up on Gum Tree or eBay in a week’s time. So If you genuinely want them then to use then respond to this thread and they are yours :smiley:

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

2 Likes

I’d be super interested in them, however I live far away from Bristol. Would youo be willing to post?

Due to unforeseen circumstances, missed collections, Christmas courier nightmares these bulbs have become available again, so if someone wants them they are available.

I can ship them anywhere in the UK using DHL for Β£12, that is the only price you’ll pay though, otherwise, I am happy for them to be collected.