I've tried making a better interface for my cellphone, but how do I make it open it automatigally in the (android) app

I’ve created a very simple tile’ish interface for use on our cellphones, thanks to Zack’s nice video I finally took it up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y6rhwr5Y8c
I would like to keep the ‘advanced’ dashboard for the PC interface, and the more simple dashboard for the cellphones app.
But how do I do that?

In the app, open the side bar, go to “Configuration > Lovelace Dashboards”, select the dashboard you want to set for your device, and press ''Set as default on this device" (disclaimer: I’m using the iOS app, not sure if it works the same on Android).

1 Like

Ahaaa, that works, great!
I tried changing it in the app settings, but that didn’t help :slight_smile:
Now I just need kiosk mode activated, to get rid of the top bar, that must be possible as well :slight_smile:

While that works it’s not really “automatic”.

I’ve suggested that there should be a way to assign a dashboard as default for mobile devices in the dashboard configuration menu. So it does not have to be assigned manually in each and every mobile device.

No real interest though:

Tru dat. It should be set as default, absolutely. You got my vote at least :smiley:
But it’s a workaround, and good to know that it’s not me missing the point with the automagically.