Jasco ZW3005/14321 Parameter 20?

From what I understand the latest firmware for the Jasco ZW3005/14321 dimmer supports Parameter 20 - Minimum Dim Level (source)

When I attempt to set it via service call below, I get the unknown parameter error: Failed to call service zwave_js.set_config_parameter. 1 error(s): Node(node_id=28) - NotFoundError: Configuration parameter with value ID 28-112-0-20 could not be found

service: zwave_js.set_config_parameter
data:
  parameter: "20"
  value: "1"
target:
  entity_id: light.upstairs_potlights

I’d be grateful for any guidance with this.

It’s not defined in the device configuration, so you can’t set it that way. To use your service call, it would need to be added. For that, your options are:

1. Submit a bug report to request the config parameters to be added to the DB. Once added to the DB, you can use the set_config_parameter service. Files are submitted by the community, so you may have to wait some time.
  2. Add the config parameters yourself. Easily testable with zwave-js-ui, not possible with the official add-on.

You can also set the parameter manually:

1. Via Z-Wave JS UI, using the “Custom Configuration” control in the nodes table
  2. Via HA using the zwave_js.invoke_cc_api service call with Configuration CC (should be examples in this forum).
1 Like