KeyMaster Z-Wave lock manager and scheduler

Usually means the usercode is missing in zwavejs

Indeed that s the case. It s not present in the zwavejs. Any suggestions how to get it to fix without resetting the lock? Thank you.

Usually a re-interview brings them in.

1 Like

Thank you very much @firstof9 . That did and fix it the issue!

1 Like

I am having issues using the advanced date range option on a Schlage BE469ZP. I have all the Custom Weekdays disabled and the pin status is disconnected even though the start and end date range is valid. I do have debugging turned on and I don’t see any issues there. Appreciate any assistance.

I’m not currently looking at the code, but IIRC when I added the custom date range option to the code base I coded it to take into account the custom weekday toggles. If you toggled all of them off then even if you’ve got a date range set, it’s still going to be seen as disable everything.

You should have the custom weekdays all toggled to on with valid time frames. If you want the slot to be configured 24 hours a day for the duration of your custom date range, then you should have all of the weekdays turned on and a start and end time of 00:00 (12:00 am) set.

If you only want the lock to be active during certains days / times of the date range, then configure the custom days accordingly.

Thank you for the response. If I understand correctly the time ranges for each weekday will dictate the access times and override the time range associated with the date range. Is this correct?

Correct. The two systems are complementary in how they operate.

The first (the custom date range) dictates over the course of what days and the start / stop time of the first and last day the code could possibly be added to the lock.

The custom weekdays dictate what days of the week and times on those given days a code is valid for either the date range, or even when a date range is not in use.

So, if you want a lock to be available for all time during a date range, then make sure that the custom days are set to all days and from 00:00 - 00:00 (12am - 12am).

If you want a code to be available all the time, no specific date range, then toggle the use date range option to off and make sure that all of the days / times you want the code valid are set.

I’m having an issue with keymaster actually notifying me. It seems like the notify script that should be created by keymaster is missing. Any advice is getting this back?

In fact, you are the one that is suppose to create it.

hah, good to know…I’ll just copy the script name and create it myself.

1 Like

Has anyone run into an issue with adding or deleting codes?

I’ve had two slots (3 and 4) that have been stuck, one on “adding,” and one on “deleting,” for weeks. I’ve toggled Enabled, but the status goes back to being stuck when I re-enable.

Strangely, when I toggle Enabled on the code in slot 5, it adds & connects just fine, and deletes/disconnects when I toggle it back off.

EDIT: I just did a re-configure of that lock and set it for one slot. It configured successfully. I reconfigured again for 6 slots, and the old PINs and names returned, with the same adding/deleting issue.

I’ve got a couple of locks that have issues regularly where they are always showing adding or deleting. If they stay in that for a while I usually do a service call against the lock with keymaster.refresh_codes that seems to clear it up. It may or may not show up again for the lock though :frowning:

Thanks! Just tried that for the lock in question, but no change. I then ran keymaster.clear_code for each of the slots… no dice. I might change the batteries and then try script.keymaster_xxxxx_reset_lock to see if that does anything.

Try the zwave_js.clear_lock_usercode service call for the lock/slot.

1 Like

That did the trick, thanks. I cleared both slots, then re-added the one I wanted re-added. That one is now showing connected, as it should. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Just a quick follow up on the ZigBee integration; would you mind sharing status? Am available for testing if needed. Currently using Yale locks + Zigbee2mqtt. Thank you!

Stalled for now.

Another notification help post… I am adding my notification scripts by going through settings > scripts > add script and creating a new script. I flip over to YAML mode and am pasting this in

keymaster_lock.back_patio_deadbolt_manual_notify:
  mode: parallel
  sequence:
    - service: notify.alert_ios
      data:
        title: "{{ title }}"

But I get an error every time of

Message malformed: extra keys not allowed @ data['keymaster_lock.back_patio_deadbolt_manual_notify']

What am I missing?

Your yaml is all wrong it should be like this:

alias: keymaster_back_patio_deadbolt_manual_notify
mode: single
sequence:
  - service: notify.alert_ios
    data:
      title: "{{ title }}"