KeyMaster Z-Wave lock manager and scheduler

@firstof9 Thank you it must of been me not spacing it out correctly… ughhhh

I’m almost there, but now the page doesn’t load. Do you know what this might be? I added the code for the automations.yaml and scripts.yaml. Restarted HA, but nothing is loading on the badges.

You’re missing a custom card.

As for the rest, it looks like your packages directory isn’t getting loaded.

Did I miss a step on the custom card ?

It generated all these yaml files under packages and I add the schalge_lovelace to the raw editor. Are you saying this directory is not getting loaded? Do I need to regenerate the files?

About 5 lines above this:
https://github.com/FutureTense/lock-manager#additional-setup

As for packages:
https://www.home-assistant.io/docs/configuration/packages/#create-a-packages-folder
You’ll want the !include_dir_merge_named portion.

1 Like

I misread the part about the plug-ins, I thought it was saying to add it to HACS. I just added that to my lovelace file at the top

resources:
    - url: /community_plugin/lovelace-card-mod/card-mod.js
      type: module
    - url: /community_plugin/lovelace-fold-entity-row/fold-entity-row.js
      type: module
    - url: /community_plugin/lovelace-card-tools/card-tools.js
      type: js
  - title: 'schlage Codes and Configuration'
    path: keypad-schlage
    icon: 'mdi:lock-smart'
    panel: false
    badges:
      - input_boolean.schlage_lock_notifications
      - input_boolean.schlage_dooraccess_notifications
      - input_boolean.schlage_garageacess_notifications

Now it loads half of it.

Sorry this is my first package in HA. That’s in my config.yaml now.

Right but you have to install the cards via HACS.
Remove the resource lines from your config.

I removed the resource lines from the config. This is the part i’m confused on I don’t understand where to add the resources. Is it here under adding repositories? I tried to click the add button, but when i searched for lock manager I didn’t find any cards.

configuration -> lovelace dashboards -> resources

I was scouring where to find this, but I did enter it earlier. The type was either module or JS so I entered them all under JavaScript Module as the category. Am I supposed to add something from HACS now?

assuming those paths are correct, I would clear your browser cache and try again.

No dice same thing

your path must be wrong, then.

EDIT: Did you install them through HACS?

Sorry, I am very new to this and I apologize for all the questions. What do I need to install in HACS? These in yellow?

I was just curious if you added the custom cards through HACS or installed them manually. It’s hard to know what the appropriate path would be without seeing your file structure. Just for grins, try this:

/hacsfiles/lovelace-fold-entity-row/fold-entity-row.js

I followed the instructions and used the (lock)_lovelace and added it in HA using the raw config editor.

/hacsfiles/lovelace-fold-entity-row/fold-entity-row.js

i’m not seeing that path.

Weird it finally loaded, but it doesn’t look like the PIN is being sent to my lock. It’s enabled and I’ve restarted HA. Is there logs anywhere I can check?

1 Like

I’d go back up through this thread and pick it up where others have had issues here. There’s a few useful troubleshooting steps discussed, including checking if your lock service is setting codes, checking your .yaml syntax in the setcode function, etc.

1 Like

cal37 check under configuration -> logs. You will probably get “service not found errors” like me. I went though this entire thread and got it working a few weeks ago. Then a few days later it stopped sighting ozw errors. I started fresh and reinstalled Home Assistant Supervise (even wiping my OS and using a supported Debian Install with docker).I am now at the same point as you and can never get the code sent to the lock. Logs keep showing “Unable to find service ozw/set_usercode”. I’m not even using OpenZwave or even tried to install it, yet it keeps looking for that service.

I went through the files in this project and they don’t reference ozw, so not sure where it’s pulling this from. Maybe it’s a Home Assistant update that keeps trying to use ozw? I’m at a loss myself.

what happens when you follow the step in post 635?

@yukonnn yea looks like i’m getting a unexpected error for call_service when it’s trying to add code. I’m going to try to go through the thread and see if I can figure it out.

schlage Add Code: Error executing script. Unexpected error for call_service at pos 1: Error rendering data template: str: Invalid entity ID 'lock.LOCKFACTORYNAMEPREFIX_schlage'
While executing automation automation.schlage_add_code