KeyMaster Z-Wave lock manager and scheduler

What I’m wondering is if maybe i’m not paired securely? I did use Add Secure Node and it paired fine and I’m able to lock/unlock, but so far haven’t been able to change the codes. This was a PITA on smartthings when I did it as well, so I wonder if it’s just hard to get to work in general.

Edit: I don’t think that’s it, I see NONCE messages in the log.

I kind of thought the same at first too. But after unpairing and re-paring securely a couple of times with the same result, I think it’s got to be something else.

Yeah, agreed. I keep coming back to the missing “user_code” entity as well - I can’t help but think it’s related to that.

What’s the current status on getting refreshes for “PIN synchronized with lock”? Is it supposed to do it automatically after x amount of time?

Been testing on v0.0.33g and not having any luck with that getting updated on my lovelace. When I change a code, it gets updated in the lock/OZW, but it never physically changes, for instance, frontdoor_code_slot_1, or switches “PIN synchronized with lock” to On.

in your webUI do you see frondoor_code_slot_1 or are you receiving an entity not found like in my screenshot above?

No, my entity and sensor both exist. The codes are just not being updated. Did you restart HA after hitting submit in the integration?

Yes. I did twice no luck. I am going to remove the webui and re-run the integration. Which model switch are you using with this?

Go look at your entities and see what / if any entities exist for “code_slot”. I’m also using OZW and not z-wave, so not sure if that would make a difference.

if its not to much to ask can you upload a copy of your doorname_lock_manager_1.yaml

I am not seeing where the entity sensor.frontdoor_code_slot_1 is created in the yaml. Looks to have some sections commented out. I am wondering if this is the issue on my side.

The sensor is created by the integration, not in the yaml files.

firstof9,

Thank you I will, I will remove the integration and try again.

I just remove everything and redeployed the integration and same issue.

You are using zwave or ozw?

I am using the native zwave from hass.io

Please enable debugging and report what the log shows on github, we’ll need it for tracking.

Thanks.

It’s in the current update. You need to redo the lovelace to see it. Delete your current lock view and paste in the new lovelace you generated.

LM will “send” the PIN to the lock (or delete it) when the PIN is inside the “schedule window”. If you click enable, and haven’t messed with any of the advanced settings then the PIN should have a window of “always on” and LM will immediately try to send the PIN. Disable the PIN and LM will try to remove it. If you use the advanced settings and limit the PIN to 9am-5pm, then the PIN becomes “active” inside that window of time and LM will ensure the PIN is added during that window. Interesting enough, if you manually wipe all codes from the lock LM will detect PINS that should be in the lock, but aren’t and will attempt to add them.

This is somewhat of a major change we made, because I was always concerned about a PIN that was supposed to be added but failed for some reason. So now LM will always notice a missing PIN, or a PIN that shouldn’t exist and will automatically fix it.

Did you re-submit the integration options again?

Yep, no change there. Do you think the difference in entity name (vs the example in the instructions) for user_code entity might make a difference?

Also, I don’t see that change you mentioned wrt to the PIN synchronized with lock values, I still see this after updating the integration, deleting the old lovelace code, going to the file and re-copying it into my dashboard raw editor:

Did I miss something?

What version of HA is installed?

See this post, and follow the steps to enable debugging for the sensor then post what gets spit out into the log please.