KeyMaster Z-Wave lock manager and scheduler

First off, thank you for developing this and sharing it with the community.

I’m trying to install this on HA 0.107.7 running on a RPi4. I followed the instructions up to running the script. The instructions say to run script.sh which is not in the package anymore, so I assumed it had been changed to setup.sh.

This is the error I get when I try to run the script:

Any help is appreciated. TIA

You’re missing awk execute sudo apt-get install awk or apk add awk or apk add gawk

I just came across this issue myself. In the frontdoor_lock_manager_common.yaml file (or whatever your common yaml file is called), look at your automations. All of the notification automation actions call the notify script. Look to see what your notify script is called (script section is just above the automation section), and make sure all the scripts that are called by the automations are named correctly.
For example, I have three scripts in my script section: script.frontdoor_reset_lock; script.frontdoor_conditional_notify; and script.manual_notify. I had to rename the actions for a couple of the notifications to add the frontdoor part. You appear to have an automation that’s calling the script.conditional_notify and script.manual_notify, but they are not named correctly.
Hope that makes sense.

1 Like

That does make sense. I also had the naming issues you pointed out. However, after changing them to include “frontdoor”, I’m still getting (different) errors in the log. Did you do anything other than rename, save the .yaml, and restart HA?

I’ve been doing a lot of customizing and trying different things out, so I don’t remember exactly if I did anything else for that, but I’m pretty sure that was it.
What are the new errors?

2020-04-10 16:12:37 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.script] frontdoor_manual_notify: Error executing script. Service not found for call_service at pos 1: Unable to find service notify/my_devices
2020-04-10 16:12:37 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.script] frontdoor_conditional_notify: Error executing script. Service not found for call_service at pos 2: Unable to find service notify/my_devices
2020-04-10 16:12:37 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.automation] frontdoor Notifications: Error executing script. Service not found for call_service at pos 1: Unable to find service notify/my_devices
2020-04-10 16:12:43 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.script] frontdoor_manual_notify: Error executing script. Service not found for call_service at pos 1: Unable to find service notify/my_devices
2020-04-10 16:12:43 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.script] frontdoor_manual_notify: Error executing script. Service not found for call_service at pos 1: Unable to find service notify/my_devices
2020-04-10 16:12:43 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.automation] frontdoor User Notifications: Error executing script. Service not found for call_service at pos 1: Unable to find service notify/my_devices
2020-04-10 16:12:43 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.script] Script script.frontdoor_conditional_notify already running.
2020-04-10 16:12:43 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.script] frontdoor_conditional_notify: Error executing script. Service not found for call_service at pos 2: Unable to find service notify/my_devices
2020-04-10 16:12:43 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.automation] frontdoor User Notifications: Error executing script. Service not found for call_service at pos 1: Unable to find service notify/my_devices
2020-04-10 16:12:43 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.automation] frontdoor Notifications: Error executing script. Service not found for call_service at pos 1: Unable to find service notify/my_devices

clearly related to how I have my notifications configured, or not configured. I haven’t really used notifications prior to the lockmanager in my HA instance. So, I guess it’s time to dig into that documentation. Unless you have some ideas?

Looks like it’s not finding the service notify.my_devices. That is the scripts trying to call your notification service. Change notify.my_devices to whatever notification service you’d like to use, or notify.notify. Make sure you check all three scripts.

bingo! thanks! looks like it’s fully functioning now.

1 Like

Thanks, that got me a bit further. Now it seems I can’t install the plugins through HACS. This is what my log says when I try to add a repository through HACS:

20-04-11 12:31:07 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.store.git] Clone add-on https://github.com/thomasloven/lovelace-auto-entities repository
20-04-11 12:31:17 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.utils.json] Can't read json from /data/addons/git/35f8d894/repository.json: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/data/addons/git/35f8d894/repository.json'
20-04-11 12:31:17 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.store.data] Can't read repository information from /data/addons/git/35f8d894/repository.json

Pretty sure that’s not HACS.

I’m new to this so I may have used the wrong terminology. That is what happened when I tried to add a repository under Supervisor->Add On Store->Repositories

Ya that’s the official addon store. HACS is completely different.

Thanks @firstof9. I installed HACS and verified that the Lovelace resources are available. Now in Lovelace I have a tab with a lock icon in, but when i click on the icon, the page is blank.

I think you are to copy and paste the stuff from the -lovelace file in the repo

Yes I copied, the contents of the frontdoor_lovelace file into the raw code editor in the lovelace panel, and I see the lock icon, with an empty page

try hitting refresh

try hitting refresh

That didn’t work

If you are using Chrome hit F12 to see what the problem is.

Failed to load resource: /hacsfiles/lovelace-fold-entity-row/fold-entity-row.js:1  the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Uncaught (in promise) https://XXXX.duckdns.org/hacsfiles/lovelace-fold-entity-row/fold-entity-row.js

CARD-TOOLS 2.1.2 IS INSTALLED  DeviceID: b02462a9-f85c664a

DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: chrome-extension://hdokiejnpimakedhajhdlcegeplioahd/sourcemaps/onloadwff.js.map

Ok while that screen is up, right click on the refresh and hit empty cache and hard reload.