Keymitt with Home assistant

There is a new “smart lock” and seemd pretty neat, it has a bridge (internet), intercom and the door lock similar to sherlock , august and another solutions, this seems good for me and reliable, it’s a new product tho, supports EU, USA, JP .
apparently works with bluetooth, but seems the bridge has Zwave, zigbee and red node integration.
They claim to have an API i havent checked tho, this seems a good alternative to Nuki, and possible more options, im thinking of pre order (cheaper) does someone has any input/advice or something I should check before buying? thanks
I have mqtt2zigbee so maybe I can add this device
Product Link (keymitt)
Thanks

I just got my device from the kickstarter, having the lock ant the wifi hub. Waiting for APP invitation as they are in closed beta.

I’m writing them about the open source API and integrations (node-red/home assistant), I’ll report back when I get news.

Hi,

Are you happy with it? I’m deciding between this one and the Nuki, would love some feedback please.
thank you

1 Like

Hm, not sure now.
They seem to open/close just fine, but I havn’t got the API and therefore wasn’t able to code against them. So for now I just have them laying around.
You’re welcome.

1 Like

Nuki sounds like a coffee grinder, how noisy is keymitt?
Did you get a reply for the api? I’m looking to by one, but if there is no HA integration, it’s just not an option.

Hi,

Update:
Keymitt can be used with the webhooks, to open and close the lock in Homeassistant.
The hub is needed to use the webhook.
This is working quick and smoothly.

Let’s hope there will be an integration available in the future.

Best regards
Jacob

Is yours still working I think they have disappeared nothing working here?

Hi,

You think you are right, They are gone. (bankrupt) :angry:
The site and servers are off line.

Hopefully some can tell me, how to use the lock without the server?
So I can use it locally.

Best regards
Jacob

Hi,
Update:
The site is still down, but my locks and webhooks are working again.

Best regards,
Jacob

still not working here

The restcommand for the webhooks not working anymore.
The webhook in a browser is working.

After some testing I added add the restcommand: verify_ssl: false
Now it is working again.