Kia Uvo Integration

Nope, I installed using HACS. But I don’t see it anymore in the list and don’t see the update.
Very strange. I copy pasted the folder and it works now. But I indeed would have expected it to turn up in HACS.

Thats great work! Thank you a lot.
I got this integration running through HACS. Please see the enclosed pictures for my e-Soul 64kWh.
Would it be possible to support starting the climate control or heating?
And it would be great if also the battery SOC could be seen in percent (%).
Thank you in advance.
Martin

Screenshot 2021-06-09 212324

Thank you also for this integration.
The battery SOC is available for my Soul: sensor.soul_ev_battery.

Battery should work out of the box, if you can create an issue in github page and share your Niro Data, i can try to help you.

Welcome, happy to hear that it is used

More on this, please check github issues page about climate changes, as i don’t own an EV, i am not able to test this myself, i need help there.

Canada Branch has been created, if you are interested to share some time and give feedback, please check this issue: Integration in Canada · Issue #46 · fuatakgun/kia_uvo · GitHub

Looking for tested for Canada region! Kia Uvo Integration (pre-alpha) - #47 by fuatakgun

Working great here, easy setup as well (y)

I just installed the integration via HACS and can see it there, but I still don’t see how to add my username and password. If I click the integration I just see “The developer has not provided any more information for this repository”, but no authentication option.

Did I miss something?

After adding this repository to HACS, you need to click on install and then restart your home assistant instance. After restart, go to integrations page and search for kia uvo and enter your credentials.

Wow, super quick reply. Unfortunately that’s exactly what I have done and all I see is this.

Screenshot you have shared from integration page of HACS, now it is time to go Integrations page of home assistant.

Click on menu then configuration then integrations

Hmm, that’s what I initially thought. It doesn’t show up there though when I search for it. I think my HACS installation may have gone a bit funky :frowning:

Nope! I take it back, it’s now there. Seems it took a few times searching for it but it came up eventually. Can’t wait to try it! Thanks for your hard work (and super-speedy support!)

Yes, depending on cache on your browser, sometimes, it can take time

Hi i got this when i try to login :

Logger: custom_components.kia_uvo.config_flow
Source: custom_components/kia_uvo/config_flow.py:83
Integration: Kia Uvo
First occurred: 17 juli 2021 23:19:31 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 17 juli 2021 23:19:31

kia_uvo Exception in kia_uvo login : string indices must be integers

Did you try again? This is happening time to time but should be a intermediate issue, let me know what happens after you try again.
And more infor about brand (Kia vs Hyundai) and region (Canada vs Europe) please

Hi i have a Kia Niro (sweden) , i have never got this to work , i have migrate to Kia account and i have login and out in uvo app , have tested this for a month now