Klarstein Wonderwall

I recently bought several klarstein wonderwall and I configured them in a house inside their app but I wanted to set it inside Home Assistant. I tried using ethercap to sniff the packets thrown to and from the devices (expecting them to not be encrypted) but I couldn’t find any way to figure out how they communicated with the app. I would prefer to not open and expose the circuitry and if possible not use tuya. Basically my idea was to do a program to act as the native app inside home assistant.

Oh and if someone knows where to find the technical docs of the device that would be great. I found this but there is no info regarding connection and protocols used (eventhough I think it uses TCP).

Could someone help me?

Thank you!

Been struggling with this one. Got it sort of working.

You’ll have to abandon the klarstein app. And connect your devices to the tuya smart app on your phone. Only if you can controll your devices using this app and you like it enough you can then use the tuya IOT platform (iot.tuya.com) and link the tuya smart app account. connect home assistant using Local Tuya intergration that comes with HACS. Finally,If you get it working like this, Use powercalc to calculate the power usage per device.

Okay I’ll try it. The truth is that I was hoping to have everything directly linked to Home Assistant but if that’s not possible I’ll have to do that :slightly_frowning_face:. Thank you so much :blush: @vGelder