Klik aan klik uit (kaku)

Hi,

I would like to see a feature that adds support for klik aan klik uit, it is a brand for 433MHz rf switches

maybe you guys can help me! :slight_smile:

Hi if you have an esp8266/nodemcu/arduino and RF emitter/receiver with you, KAKU is supported by OpenMQTTGateway

I am also waiting for this!

Maybe it’s better to search first. RFLink is fully supported.

Almost every device on 433 is supported. Even the action stuff, guess you’re Dutch…
It’s cheap, reliable, great support.

1 Like

Also pilight is pretty much fully supported if you have the rx/tx rf hw attached to a pi see their website it tells you what hw works and which to get and how to wire it up.

hallo,

zou u mij misschien kunnen uitleggen hoe ik doormiddel van RFLink mijn kaku APA3-1500R switches zou kunnen instellen?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Tom

RFLink is nice, but I’m looking for something without having to connect an Arduino board. I already have it working with the old KAKU with set ID. But would be nice to connect newer one’s as well.

does anyone already have a solution for kaku

Rflink

or rfxcom is supported ?

Or what other hardware do you need support for?

seems all ‘solutions’ here are no true solutions, but point to the RFlink integration which intercepts the signal of the individual Kaku parts over an additional board/device.

It would be nice if the Kaku gateway would be supported directly, and as far as the docs state that isn’t the case?

If it is supported, it would be much appreciated if anyone could explain how to integrate the Kaku system into Home Assistant without any additional hardware (besides the Kaku gateway and Kaku sensors/switches etc)

1 Like