Konnected Feature Request: Siren Entity

I am a multi-daily user of Konnected Pro Alarm Board. It is my primary house alarm and it has been serving me very well. I have nothing but good things to say about this project!

This is a feature request to update the integration to allow a siren entity to be assigned to a switchable output. This was part of the current release (2021.8.x) and it is my understanding that the integration would need to be updated to support this.

A big thank you to @heythisisnate and everyone that has contributed to Konnected.

Thank you for the request, and I agree – Konnected should support the new siren entity. I actually didn’t know that this was recently introduced!
We are a little stretched thin right now, so if anyone is capable and willing to contribute to the project (as a paid consultant) please let me know!

Thanks for the quick reply! Your activity in the community is another reason Konnected is so great. Development contribution is a bit out of my wheelhouse, but I’m happy I could bring it to your attention. Obviously this is a nice-to-have rather than a need-to-have. Hopefully someone who can help will see this request!