Konnected Switchable Output is Marked UnAvailable

Hi,

I’m having issues setting up a switchable output on my Konnected Integration. Basically when i’m setting up the integration I’m configuration a switchable output (D8) set to High on output but when the i go and search for the entity its marked as unavailable. I deleted it several times and it remains the same. The Motion sensors and door sensors and the DHT works fine. Can’t understand. Any Help ?

Thanks,
Et

Exactly the same problem over here. Might be caused by one of the recent updates. I’ll have to look into it more closely.

I have a similiar issue. I have had two mcu Konnected board for several years. They go off line from time to time and them reapear fairly quickly. over the last week or so, they seem to go off line and won’t come back unless I delete them and reconfigure. Not sure if it is due to a recent update or something I have done.

I went back to HA core 2021.2.3 and the problem is gone.
There is a github topic regarding some comparable issues:

Solved the issue by following the advice given in above topic: configuring the external url.

Edit: and back to newest HA core version now without problems.

I noticed a similar problem in that my siren driven by Konnected “out” entities no longer works and my Konnected out switches are marked “unavailable” when I look at the Konnected entities. The sensor zones however work fine. I guess I recently got updated to core 3.0

I added external_url and internal_url to configuration.yaml but still see the problem.
I see the following in the log file:

>  2021-05-19 11:05:03 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.konnected.panel]
>  Exception trying to connect to panel: Cannot connect to host 192.168.10.107:18312 ssl:default 
> [Connect call failed ('192.168.10.107', 18312)]`

Here are a couple of zone:out entries from my konnected.yaml

switches:
    # a continuous siren (until trigger time elapses of course)
    - zone: out
      name: 'Siren_Norm'
    # a repeated blippy siren
    - zone: out
      name: 'Siren_RepBlip'
      momentary: 250
      pause: 750
      repeat: -1

Any suggestions other than reverting to Core 2.3?

I did go back to Core 2.3. But how do I prevent the supervisor from re-updating to some 2021.3.x version?