Kwikset 914 Zigbee lock

I have three Kwikset Zigbee locks, one of which I was able to configure and it’s working fine. The other two configure but both throw an error when I try to operate them. I get the following error message:

Failed to call service lock/unlock. Failed to send request: Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>

Both units fail the same even when I pair them close to the coordinator.
I have factory reset them, removed their zigbee devices and added them multiple times using different zigbee routers. The RSSI reads about -32 when close to the coordinator.

I see the following in the logs:

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection
Source: components/websocket_api/commands.py:239
integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 7:25:16 PM (7 occurrences)
Last logged: 7:55:52 PM

[140431578794048] Unexpected exception
[140430351638080] Unexpected exception
[140430358937792] Unexpected exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/cluster_handlers/__init__.py", line 64, in wrap_zigpy_exceptions
    yield
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/cluster_handlers/__init__.py", line 84, in wrapper
    return await RETRYABLE_REQUEST_DECORATOR(func)(*args, **kwargs)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/zigpy/util.py", line 131, in retry
    return await func()
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/zigpy/zcl/__init__.py", line 377, in request
    return await self._endpoint.request(
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/zigpy/endpoint.py", line 265, in request
    return await self.device.request(
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/zigpy/device.py", line 339, in request
    await send_request()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/zigpy/application.py", line 841, in request
    await self.send_packet(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/zigpy_deconz/zigbee/application.py", line 530, in send_packet
    raise zigpy.exceptions.DeliveryError(
zigpy.exceptions.DeliveryError: Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py", line 239, in handle_call_service
    response = await hass.services.async_call(
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 2738, in async_call
    response_data = await coro
                    ^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 2779, in _execute_service
    return await target(service_call)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 975, in entity_service_call
    single_response = await _handle_entity_call(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 1047, in _handle_entity_call
    result = await task
             ^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/lock/__init__.py", line 226, in async_handle_unlock_service
    await self.async_unlock(**self.add_default_code(kwargs))
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/lock.py", line 144, in async_unlock
    result = await self._doorlock_cluster_handler.unlock_door()
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/cluster_handlers/__init__.py", line 83, in wrapper
    with wrap_zigpy_exceptions():
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/contextlib.py", line 158, in __exit__
    self.gen.throw(value)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/cluster_handlers/__init__.py", line 75, in wrap_zigpy_exceptions
    raise HomeAssistantError(message) from exc
homeassistant.exceptions.HomeAssistantError: Failed to send request: Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>