Language variable's missing in button cards

Hi, I’m new to HA and just building my first dashboard with the beautiful minimalist ui dashboard. I have installed many customcards (taken from the minimalist section on github) without any problems. Now I have some cards (wsly pollen and yagrasdemonde light count) that end up with language variable’s missing error. I found out that these cards have language variables in their yaml code so i understand that I am missing a language file or something. I read in another post that each custom card must come with at least one language file/yaml. But none of the previous installed customcards have and they do work fine. I found a language file for “custom card wsly pollen” after some search and put it in the same folder but no effect. Can someone help please?
I’m running HA supervised on proxmox.
best regards
HP

This topic gave me the nudge I needed to figure this out for the lights on card so thank you!

For the lights on card you need to create a languages folder in the folder with the custom card and paste in the relevant yaml from the github: UI/custom_cards/custom_card_yagrasdemonde_lights_count/languages at main · UI-Lovelace-Minimalist/UI · GitHub

Then you need to add the following yaml to your file like so:

- type: "custom:button-card"
    template: custom_card_yagrasdemonde_lights_count
    entity: sensor.lights_on # your sensor entity here
    variables:
      ulm_custom_card_yagrasdemonde_lights_count_language_variables: EN

great, works fine now… thank you