Last notification not updating the correct status

The last notification status does not update until a new notification comes. Like if I am on a call for some time and even after I disconnect the call, the last notification still shows I am in an ongoing call. Please fix this issue

we only show the last notification posted to the device as we get them.

But the mobile notification is not showing what it is showing in HA at the given time

Say for e,g, I get a notification and even after it is cleared, The last notification in HA stays the same.

if your last notification was that you are on a phone then after you disconnect nothing gets reported until the next notification, its called last notification. The state will not clear away, this is expected behavior.

Ok. So is there an option in the app to get the current status of notification instead of last notification? This would be much more helpful than the last notification

If not please implement this in future update.

we only get notified about notifications posted to the status bar, so as they come in thats what gets reported. We dont get notified taht you cleared another apps notification, we only get notified about our own notifications being cleared.

So you are saying there is no way that HA app will be able to know when a notification gets cleared, and will only know when a notification arrives?

you should submit a feature request on github, so it can be looked into

Looks like the last notification is not working in Android 11. Is it a known issue?

It’s working for me on my pixel 4xl

Even after enabling all sensor last notification is not appearing for my oneplus 8t running android 11

did you grant the proper permission when it was presented? did you set up an allow list?

Yes. Somehow after removing the integration and reinstalling the app, the sensor appears on HA

when recieving the same notifaction twice(same name and same message), the automation only run the first time – how to fix that?

we only send updates if the state has changed, you may need to enable another app in the allow list or use tasker to create a notification to help reset the state