Lawnmower custom integration for SunSeeker robotic-mowers

Just want to share my integration.

My mower is a Adano RMA6 from Denmark. Its a rebranded mower sold in many countries with a different name.

Other Brands of the SunSeeker mower

4 Likes

Seems to be the same mower as SunSeeker RMAxxxM and Texas RMX800

Found this while searching for an addition to the garden tools collection.

It’s the one from Harald Skrald (sorry non-Danes, it’s a nick name for a local shop), right?

Are you generally happy with it price/quality taken into consideration?

Yes, It’s the one from HN and It’s working very well for me. No problems at all. But with all robotic mower It’s all about making the right environment so it does not get stuck

1 Like

These sunseeker mowers are also sold by the names of Brucke RMxxx (Tokmanni, Finland) Scheppach (Germany) Orbex. Meec tools (Jula, Sweden). Also Sunseekers new orion X7 model looks cool. Its boundry wireless.

Hi!

I can happy to find your integration. I can confirm that its working perfectly with a Practixx PX-RRM-600Wi badicly its a Scheppach lawn mower.
I was trying to find out what about the gps coordinates. Is it chaning when the machine is working ? Because mine was not chaning at all,its allways show the same number. It can be handy if u can track the device in the garden :slight_smile:
Thanks again for the great job

Thanks for the feedback :smiley:
Unfortunately, the GPS coordinates are only for anti-theft.
It does not update as the mower is working

I just noticed today the the cutting the border command is not working. its working in its own app. Any idea where i shoukd look for the problem ?

Fixed in the new release 1.0.9