Led Driver RGBCCT (6 Pins)

Good afternoon,

I am starting in this world of home automation and at the same time also starting with Home Assistant. One of the first things I did was put in some LED strips, everything went well, but a few days ago I had a energy cut in my home, I didn’t realize it, and when I returned home at night all the Led strips were on.
I am using the Led controller that you can see in the attached image. I’ve been giving a thousand thoughts to all the possible configurations, but I can’t find the option for these lights to remember the same state they were in in the event of a energy cut. Please, Could anyone help me? I would need to know how I can configure the LED strip so that it does not turn on after a energy cut, or someone recommend an LED controller that I can configure so that it does not turn on after a energy cut. Thanks in advance.

If you need additional information, please let me know. Thank you.

Hello,
I suppose this question is very newcomer, but I have looked for possible solutions, but I can’t find anything. If anyone could share how they have the LED strips installed or configured so that this does not happen, I would appreciate it. Thanks.