Would like to setup a simple LED strip in place of a lamp. My requirements are:
- Capable of warm white colour (to emulate lamp style lighting)
- WiFi or Conbee II compatible (that’s all I have for communication with HA right now)
- As “off the shelf” as possible. Don’t have a lot of free time for custom programming, wiring, etc but could do some basic piecing together of couple simple components
- Does not require individually addressable LEDs (only planning to use basic solid colour, on/off automations)
- Inexpensive. Realize this probably goes out the window with the “off the shelf” requirement but…
Edit: If there is no simple off the shelf system for this would the following work and be semi-simple to setup? The power draw and other aspects of LED lighting seem a bit of a rabbit whole to me and I don’t want to end up with a combo that will produce inaccurate lighting or have other negative effects.