Left and bottom padding on PiTFT 2.8" running AppDaemon Dashboard

So, I have successfully setup a Raspberry Pi Zero W that automatically boots into X with Chromium in kiosk mode pointing to a AppDaemon dashboard.

But I’m having a little issue with padding on the left and bottom of the web page.
Photo of the screen

I’m not very good at frontend stuff, so I might have missed something, but I can’t figure out how to get rid of it.
Here is a pastebin with my Dashboard definition

By the way, is there a way to configure the Weather widget to display only wind, and not the rest of the sub_styles?

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Hi there - that’s cool :slight_smile:

Looking at the screen I think you are chopping off the right hand side which is why it is uneven - you should probably experiment a little more with widget sizes until it is even.

Regarding the weather widget - its not yet customizable, but you could display just the Dark Sky wind sensor if you wanted.

Thanks, playing around with the sizes helped!
I’ve managed to get rid of the bottom padding - but there’s still some on the left.
Its not much, but it tinkles my OCD a little :wink:

Photo with widget_dimension [70,74] - the best result so far
Photo with widget_dimension [68,74] - just more padding, and also to the right.
Photo (can’t put more than two links in my post?) with widget_dimension [74,74] - still padding on the left and it chops off to the right.
EDIT: album with all photos: http://imgur.com/a/G2Cas

It’s not a biggie, I can live with how it is now.

Very nice work with AppDaemon! If you are looking into customisation, being able to change the touch area of the ‘main’ switch on a light could be cool, that way I can have the level_up and level_down centred vertically :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe just being able to change padding left and right would to the trick?