Legrand/Bticino MyHome

I’ve sent you the invite!
Sorry, but there is no discovery mechanism for devices… For various reasons but mainly because HA does not have an easy way to have settings accessible in the GUI on a per device basis, so you could not tell if a light is dimmable, or if a cover is advanced, or if a light is actually a switch for an outlet for instance.

Hi Julien,

Thanks for the access.

I asked as on openhab, I was able to discover items (switch, automation and roller). Then I had to manually activate the item to identify it on openhab but it was ok and fast.

Hi All,

I added one light in the config file:
"group: !include groups.yaml
light:

• platform: myhome
    devices:
    bureau:
    where: ‘15’
    name: Lumière Bureau
    dimmable: False
    manufacturer: BTicino
    model: F411"

Unfortunately, the state of this object (in the overview or in the device section) change after few seconds to OFF while the light stays ON.
When I press the switch on the wall, the state is not updated in HA.

Any idea of the issue?
Update: I had several instance of my F454 in the integration panel. after deleting all except one and restart of the servor, the state is ok :slight_smile:

Yes, it seems everyone is getting the “status feedback lost” occasionally at one point or another…
It happens so infrequently (if ever now…) for me that I’ve never been able to pin-point exactly what’s the cause… (If anyone has an opinion on this, I’m all ears!)
The “fix” is usually simply to restart HA, sometimes twice in a row…

I would like to be able to test your integration as well, I have a raspberry pi3 with sdomotica to manage my myhome system. I also own a raspberry pi4 that I could test your integration.

1 Like

Sure, do you have a github user?

Yes. you can find me as nikiciccio. Sereve else?

Hi Julien,
I’m interested by your work. I’m a french developer, if you want to share you github repository, I can particpate. My github username is Jeydu63.
My blog is https://devotics.fr.
Thank you.

I think I’ve reached a point where this can be a bit more public, so I’ve made the repository public:

If you have any questions or any problem, please feel free to tell me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I also made the library public:

And… if anyone uses the MyHome Alarm system, I’d be interested to get in touch to try and add it to the integration!

4 Likes

Hi, this is great!
Actually I’m using Sdomotica plugin for MyHome but I will try soon your solution.
I have the MyHome Alarm system and I’m interested on collaborate with you to develop that part. How can we do that?

Send me a message when you have some time; since I don’t have the alarm, I’d like first to discuss how you would envision using it in Home Assistant.
What information you would like to see and what control you would like to have.
Once I have this, I can start prototyping it :slight_smile:

Hi Julien.
Are you really not a developer?

Compliments! :partying_face:

I finally have time to integrate your work !!
I have MH200N and MH201 as “gateway”.

Discovery only finds MH200N, is there a way to force the configuration manually and exclude mh200N? I tried

myhome:
  ip_address: 192.168.1.22 #ip address MH201
  password: *****

it’s correct?

But discovery prevails, and always finds MH200N.
I have the model: H4661M2 shutters and only with the MH201 the advanced mode works without F401, that’s why I would like to connect this gateway.
But maybe it will be time to buy F401 !!!

In addition, if you need help, I also have the central thermo 3550 (99 zones)
Also here I see in the warnig log

Unknown device: WHO=4 WHERE=#0

the central I see it the entity_id but with the status unknown.
The probes all ok! 4xL4692 with (F430/4)

Also I have an not controled zone probe (# 105). I tried to set both standalone: ​​True and standalone: False, but it does not return the temperature (current_temperature attribute).

For the lights and switch, everything works great.
Energy meter and load control also works.
I will try the CEN commands further on: 0)

service: myhome.send_message
is very useful, especially for buttons like stair light (*1*18*89##)

If you need help testing please consider me. : 0)

Thanks for sharing your great job!

Thanks for the praise, but I am indeed not a developer :smiley:

Let’s try to work things out!

Can you run me through what you’re trying to do? Do you want to use the two gateways at the same time?
I’m not familiar with MH201, but how is it possible that your covers only work with the scenario module? The H4661M2 seem to be exactly the same as the ones I have (Céliane 67557) but with another form factor.
It works fine on its own! Just add them to the configuration with advanced: True and they should be good to go!
And if your house is wired to have actuator/commands at the windows, it wouldn’t be easy to replace this with F401s :unamused:

Can you explain in a bit more details what your problem is with the heating central unit? Maybe show me a screenshot of what’s going on?
It might be possible that it does not display a temperature, because the 99 zone central unit does not seem to have a sensor (the 4 zones central unit does, however, because it is a zone in itself)

The sensor you can’t integrate, is by design, for now at least.
It’s the “first secondary sensor” for zone 5, is that correct?
I have not added secondary sensors yet, I will need a bit of work to integrate them.
But once integrated, they will be presented as “sensors” in HA, not as a “climate entity” like the zones.

Feel free to PM me if you want to dig a bit deeper in your issues!

Perfect, I will contact you as soon as possible.

Hello,

i try to integrate LEGRAND Shutters ( celiane switches, controled by Home+ App ) to Home assistant.
does it can work with your integration ? how to install ?
( i have a Pi4 + Conbee2 usb key )
thanks

Hi, I assume you’re talking about the Zigbee devices from Legrand?
In that case, no, this will not work with this integration, it is only meant for wired SCS bus.

1 Like

Hi,
I’m very interested to your work as I got bticino SCS centralized shutter control at home and I bought a MH201 “gateway” to connect them to Homeassistant. I was able to use them with Sdomotica as nikiciccio too and I would like to test your integration.
Unfortunately I’m not a pro user with homeassistant and I don’t understand how to proceed for the installation.
Can you please give me a hint on how to proceed? I don’t ask for complete instructions, just give me a direction and then I’ll do the required researchs :slight_smile:

Many thanks in advance!

1 Like

I’m working on a way to make this part more accessible.
I’ll try to make the integration compatible with HACS, so if you are a HACS user, you can just install it simply through there.
This will take a bit of time an I’m a bit busy at the moment, so I’ll let you know when it’s ready!

1 Like

Thanks Julien, that would be very appreciated :slight_smile:
In the meantime I added the two repositories folders to the custom components but then I got the same as hST (“But when I try to install it just stops after a while with a popup that just says that it has stoped.”), just fyi.