Legrand/Bticino MyHome

This log is sent when your gateway replied to the message with a NACK message.
It means your gateway refused the message. Are you sure you have a light configured as A = 2 PL = 0 ?

Also, it is by design that you cannot create devices for groups. It does not integrate well in Home Assistant.
If you need to send group commands, I suggest that you try the send_message service.

let’s defer to another day… I think it’s the sync I have on the NUC.

* [MH201 gateway - 192.168.1.22] Data received is not a message: `*#13**22*22*09*16**07*26*02*2023##`
* [MH200N gateway - 192.168.1.2] Data received is not a message: `*#1022*5*8*000000000011001001011000##`

@czaganelli
I don’t think these configurations with zero exist… the numbers are from 1-9 or 1-15 I think. With Zero as PL I don’t have any, maybe it’s for the scenarios?

Yes I have a light configured as A = 2 PL = 0
With version 0.8.7 I could use #1 as A & PL and was working.

With the version you have uploaded now the extended buses doesn’t work anymore.

riscelettrico1:
        where: '42'
        name: Riscaldamento Elettrico 1
        class: switch
        manufacturer: BTicino
        model: F411/4
      riscelettrico2:
        where: '43'
        name: Riscaldamento Elettrico 2
      riscofficina1:
        where: '44'
        name: Riscaldamento Officina 1 
      riscofficina2:
        where: '45'
        name: Riscaldamento Officina 2
      riscoffficina3:
        where: '48'
        name: Riscaldamento Officina 3
      riscmagazzino:
        where: '46'
        name: Riscaldamento Magazzino
      riscmagazzinocoll:
        where: '40'
        interface: '01'
        name: Riscaldamento Magazzino Collaudo
      riscmagazzinocent:
        where: '41'
        name: Riscaldamento Magazzino Centrale
      riscmagazzinobascula:
        where: '42'
        name: Riscaldamento Magazzino Basculante

when I boot HA, the interface 01 switches status is not synchronized and now if I switch on riscmagazzinobascula the riscelettrico1 switches on!

I’m not sure I understand, bus extensions were not supported before version 0.9. They did not work with version 0.8.7.

Can you please show me debug logs of the messages sent when you turn them on/off? (you need to set the logging to debug instead of warn)

Indeed, Legrand WHO 1 documentation clearly says “PL [01-15]” or “PL [1-9]”, no PL = 0

Questo errore ha avuto origine da un'integrazione personalizzata.

Logger: custom_components.myhome
Source: custom_components/myhome/gateway.py:145
Integration: MyHome (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 18:00:33 (4 occurrences)
Last logged: 18:03:57

[MH200N gateway - 192.168.0.6] Data received is not a message: `*14*0*11#4#02##`
[MH200N gateway - 192.168.0.6] Data received is not a message: `*14*0*12#4#02##`
[MH200N gateway - 192.168.0.6] Data received is not a message: `*14*0*13#4#02##`
[MH200N gateway - 192.168.0.6] Data received is not a message: `*13*27##`

You are right, the extended bus is usable from version 0.9.
With version 0.8.7 I could use #1 as A & PL to send command to an actuator group and was working

Alright, I’ve allowed back General, Group and Area addresses for Lights, Covers and Switches.
Anything else not working?

OK, v0.9.0 has been published.

1 Like

Good evening, I noticed that every time the load control unit (F521) exceeds the set threshold, the sensor stops updating in homeassistant. To restore functioning I have to call the service again: “myhome.start_sending_instant_power”. is this normal?

yes.
they do not send their power usage constantly, you need to ask for it for a set duration.
this is a limitation of the MyHome product, not of this integration.

It happens to me every time the power of 4000W is exceeded (threshold set to start disconnecting the loads). Although I already have an automation that calls the “myhome.start_sending_instant_power” service every 2 hours.

then I don’t know, it probably is a specific functionality of the F521.
I’d tell you to ask on legrand forums, but I doubt anyone will answer!

Which is the purpose of the new lock unlock entities associated to each cover device?

It uses WHO 14 commands to disable (lock) or enable (unlock) the commands.
That means that when a light is locked, nothing you do will change it, not with Home Assistant, not with OpenWebNet, not with your wall switches.

Ciao Julien, ho aggiornato l’applicativo alla versione 0.9, tuttavia oggi dopo l’aggiornamento del core 3.1 di home assistant, la configurazione MyHome cover non si carica più. mi potresti aiutare. grazie.

You must config a new file (myhome.yaml) and put in all the older configuration.

1 Like

Grazie. ha funzionato.

Hi Julien

Thanks for the work & the release. This works great, looks like more stable than release 0.8.x on my side.

Best regards
Cyril

1 Like

volevo segnalare che ad ogni riavvio di HA, la configurazione delle cover non viene caricata, devo cancellare la precedente configurazione (file myhome.yaml) e crearlo nuovamente e solo dopo si carica. questo avviene dopo l’aggiornamento alla versione 0.9. non comprendo perché. grazie della eventuale soluzione.