Legrand shutter Switch zigbee

Hello community,

I already read a lot of things regarding zigbee around this forum, however there is one thing that I couldn’t find. I already found topic talking about zigbee, also because one of the most popular brands here uses zigbee, I’m talking about xiaomi.

Someone knows how can I integrate Legrand shutter Switch/Radio-ZigBee ® Niloé with my hassio? Is there some hub that I can use?

In the past I bought a zigbee dongle, but then I was not able to use it :frowning: (CC2531).

Has someone did a project with these switches?

Thank you for your feedback.

Kind Regards,
jponte

Hello Friend!

I have the same problem. I have these switches and I cannot integrate with the home assistant. You got it?

Hi,

No, I was not able to integrate those switches. I’m replacing all for dummy switches using bhonofres (similar to shelly 2.5) behind them.

Have you been able to at least pair them with the CC2531?

What is that switch? can you send me the link?

No, I wasn’t able to connect the switches with the dongle.
https://bhonofre.pt/buy-onofre.xhtml;JSESSIONID=9fb8acb3-3f62-42be-9a58-b85681fa624e

You should be able to pair them to a Zigbee 3.0 hub. You need to remove them from the “Control” application first. Let the switch have permanent red LED and add it using ZHA with the Add new device button. You should see it.
After the initial survey, the device will disconnect and it will become unusable.

To really make it work you need to press the reset button in the switch. The LED will blink in green. Go again to the Add new device screen and you’ll eventually see it again. The LED will turn purple and the switch will work.