Legrand switch only showing battery status

Hello,

I’ve integrated Legrand switches (067723) and I they provide only battery status.
I’ve tried with both zha/zigate and with a combee 2.

When I push on/off buttons messages are seen, which is a good thing, but it’s like the device isn’t map correctly.

Help, suggestions are welcomed !

[0x329c:1:0x0006] ZCL deserialize: <ZCLHeader frame_control=<FrameControl frame_type=CLUSTER_COMMAND manufacturer_specific=False is_reply=False disable_default_response=True> manufacturer=None tsn=0 command_id=0>
[0x329c:1:0x0006] ZCL request 0x0000: []
[0x329c:1:0x0006] No handler for cluster command 0
[0x329c:1:0x0006] ZCL deserialize: <ZCLHeader frame_control=<FrameControl frame_type=CLUSTER_COMMAND manufacturer_specific=False is_reply=False disable_default_response=True> manufacturer=None tsn=2 command_id=1>
[0x329c:1:0x0006] ZCL request 0x0001: []
[0x329c:1:0x0006] No handler for cluster command 1

I’m getting the same thing with an OSRAM dimming switch. The automagical integration shows the battery status but no longer gives a binary_sensor device/entity to work with. Struggling to figure out how to re-add it.

if it is a remote switch it will work via events, go to automations, and under devices for trigger, pick it and see what you get. If it is not available there, go to developer tools, pick the events tab, and down at the bottom enter zha_event and click the listen button. trigger the switch and see what you get. you can then use those for automations via the event trigger.

In fact with zha, I don’t get anything related to the switches in the events. However I’ve managed to get all events by using this module https://github.com/doudz/homeassistant-zigate

Unfortunatelly I’ve lost all my configuration with the module previsously mentionned. So I tried it again with ZHA, but here are the only entites I’ve got ;(

I am struggling with the same problem. Legrand Valena Life Netatmo (752191). Only the Battery entity is visible and it does not work. Have you found a solution since then?