Lennox S30 Cloud Integration

I’ve been developing this custom climate component for Lennox S30 and E30 HVAC systems. Currently finishing up v0.0.3. Feedback, usage, and help are welcomed. Next objective will be getting this up to HA integration standards and work to get it included in product.

PeteRager/lennoxs30 (github.com)

1 Like

I built in diagnostics into the Cloud API object. I saw that some Z-Wave objects do this. Seems like a good practice?

Hey, all! I’m extremely happy to see this thread (I posted this same thing in another thread by @PeteRage. Pick one. No need to reply to both).

My A/C gave up this morning, and the system being proposed has the S30 thermostat. Before I pull the trigger, I’d like some feedback from those tinkering with the Alpha versions. How is it going? Is this looking promising? Any outlook on when this will be available in HACS? Is this likely to evolve into a standard integration?

If I proceed, I will definitely participate in your alpha & beta testing, and perhaps even contribute to the code if desired. I’m curious where you found the API documentation. I’ve been hunting for and have so far haven’t found anything.

I very much appreciate any feedback you can provide!

Apologies for not seeing this until now. The code is stable, I’ve been running it successfully for weeks with no issues. It’s pretty full featured right now. I just pushed 0.0.5 this morning, which adds support for reporting Damper position, Fan state + allergen defender

There is no API documentation. I examined the traffic the mobile app generates.